Effective Date: September 02, 2020
Minors (Under 18) Are Not Eligible To Use Our Services
Minors (those under the age of 18) are not eligible to use our services. We do not intentionally gather personal information about minors. If a minor has provided us with personal information, a parent or guardian of that minor may contact us to have the information deleted from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from a minor under age 18, please contact us at [email protected]er.com. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the personal information of a minor under 18, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
As you use the Site or Service, we may collect two types of information from you: (1) “personally identifiable information” (as described below); and (2) “non-personally identifiable information” (as described below).
- “Personal Information” or “Personally identifiable information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name.
You may interact with us in ways that require us to gather personal information. The amount and type of information gathered depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, if you register for our Site, we may ask you to provide a username and email address, plus such other information we may believe is useful, including financial or other information, depending on the nature of the transaction contemplated. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is legal and appropriate. If you do not wish for us to collect any information about you, you can simply not utilize any of the Site or otherwise supply personal information. Your choice not to provide information may, however, prevent you from using the Services or engaging in certain activities on the Site. We may collect information in the following ways:
- We may collect your first and last name, email address, telephone number or other information, if you register for an account or if you fill out certain forms or online requests on the Site or Service;
- We may collect your name and email address if you contact us with a question;
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs and to customize our service to make your experience easier. You agree that in order to assist our members to meet each other we may feature members’ profiles in our editorials and newsletters that we send out from time to time to our members. Your name, address and telephone number are confidential and will not be posted in your profile. Your profile is available for other members to view. Members’ profiles include a description and photos, likes and dislikes, individual essays and other information helpful in determining matches. Your viewable profile does not include any identifying information about you, except the username you choose upon registering.
We automatically track certain non-personally identifiable information based upon your behavior on our Site using cookies and other devices. We use this information for internal research on our members’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not). Which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address. The way we collect this information includes:
- Log Information
- When you use the Site or Services or view content provided through the Site or Service, we automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This type of information includes details of how you use the Site or Services, IP address information described below, web pages that have been viewed by you, date and time, domain type, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware, settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your requests, and referral URL.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- Your “IP address” is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data, such as screens and pages of our services that you view. We use this information to deliver our screens and pages to you upon request, to tailor our services to the interests of you and our other visitors, and to measure traffic to and within our services. Your IP address may also let us know your general location.
- Demographic Information
- “Demographic Information” may include things like gender, age, zip code, and interests. We may collect such information about you through our services and use it to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure that our services and the information on them is targeted to meet your needs. Please note that we also consider aggregated information that does not identify specific individuals to be non-personally identifiable information.
- Location Information
- When you use the Site or Services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, global positioning systems, and other sensors that may provide us with information about nearby devices and WiFi access points.
- Usage Information
- When you use the Site or Services, we may collect and process information about how you use the Site or Service, including how you move through the Site or Service, and which website you visited before coming to our Site, and where you go after you leave our Site.
- Feedback Information
- From time to time, we may request that you provide us with feedback regarding the Site or Services, as well as the products and services we offer that may or may not be personally identifiable to you. We may do this in the form of a survey or other feedback mechanism. We may collect and analyze this information.
We use a third party advertising company, to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. The third party may also collect anonymous information about your visits to our Site. This is primarily accomplished through the use of a technology device, commonly referred to as a web beacon or an action tag, which we place on various web pages within our web site or in an HTML email that allows Atlas DMT to collect anonymous information. Atlas DMT may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide ads about goods and services of interest to you.
If you encounter a screen or page that requests information you do not want to share with us, do not enter the information and do not proceed with that screen or page.
Our Use Of Your Information
We use, or may use, your personally identifiable information to offer you the products and services you request, allow you to access certain areas of the Site or Service, register you as a member and develop your profile to enable you to take advantage of the personalized features of the Site or Service, identify you as a poster or provider of communications or content, or contact you in response to an email or other communication.
We also use information in the files we maintain about you, and the other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. At times, we may look across multiple members to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify members multiple member ID no. or aliases.
You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Our Disclosure Of Your Information
third parties. Under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or members may abuse or misuse your information that they collect from our Site. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications will always remain private.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Under some circumstances we may require some additional information, such as, but not limited to credit card details. We use this financial information, including your name, address, and other information, as well as to bill you for use of our services. We use your financial information to check your qualifications, to bill you for services and/or products, to enable you to participate in discount, rebate and similar programs in which you may elect to participate. By making a purchase, or engaging in any other kind of activity or transaction that uses financial information on the Site, you consent to our providing of your financial information to our service providers and to such third parties as we determine are necessary to support and process your activities and transactions, as well as to your credit card issuer for their purposes. These third parties may include the credit card companies and banking institutions used to process and support the transaction or activity. By purchasing, or registering or making reservations for products or services of third parties offered on the Site, or by participating in programs offered on the Site that are administered by third parties and that require you to submit financial information in order to use them, you also consent to our providing your financial information to those third parties. Any of these various third parties may be authorized to use your financial information in accordance with our contractual arrangements with such third parties and in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control, and you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Additionally, you agree that we may use and disclose all such information so submitted to such third parties in the same manner in which we are entitled to use and disclose any other information that you submit to us.
We aggregate (gather up data across all our members’ accounts) personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, password, credit card number and bank account number, are never disclosed to marketing advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
External Service Providers
There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Site. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
Other Corporate Entities
We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Information for California Residents
A California resident who has provided personal data to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a “California Customer”) may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal data, upon receipt of a request by a California Customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal data was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal data that were disclosed. California Customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by mailing us at 1 little west 12th street, suite 509, New York, NY 10014: or emailing us at [email protected] Please note that we are only required to respond to two requests per California Customer each year under Code Section 1798.83
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising
- Promotional Offers from us or our nonaffiliated partners
- If you do not wish to have your contact information used to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. You also may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our marketing emails.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to webpages or tools operated by parties other than us. We do not control such websites or tools and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites or service providers. Our inclusion of links to an outside website or tool does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or tools or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from our Site or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which you will be subject to upon accessing the third party’s website. We strongly recommend you review the third party’s terms and policies.
Do Not Track (DNT) Signals
The Site does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls to block and delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through those technologies.
Keir Weimer Multimedia, LLC uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including “firewalls” and secure socket layers. Keir Weimer
Multimedia, LLC treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password to access the Site or Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not share this password with anyone. Although we do our best to protect your personal information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the internet, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is done at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or Services.
In some cases, we cannot control, and are not responsible for, information that is shared about you. For example:
- Information you share
- Portions of the Site may let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines or otherwise further disclosed.
- Social Media Accounts
- We maintain various social network accounts such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. Please note that comments and information that you leave in such settings are likely to be broadly visible and may not be controlled by us. We are therefore not responsible for any information or messages you leave in such settings or for how such information may be used by others.
- Accessing and updating your Personal Information
- If you provide us with information or create an account in order to access the Site or receive our Services, we may or may not be able to provide you with access to your personal information. If information that we control about you is incorrect, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it (unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes). When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.